Had second iron infusion, have joint pain, feeling feverish, body pain. How long do the side effects last ?

I just had my second iron infusion. I was fine during the infusion then went home and had joint pain, particularly in the hand/ wrist of the arm I had the infusion in. Woke up next day with bad body pain, feeling flu like, a bit feverish, nd just generally icky. The next day was a bit better but I still felt crappy. My question is how long do the side effects generally last and am I going to have another reaction the next time I have an infusion? I am supposed to have two more. Will having another brand of iron infusion help?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013