Had scratch fever. Had augmentin but resulted in neck pain. Now having skelaxin. Having bronchitis and took depo-medrol injection.

Was on augmentin 875 mg 2 x a day for cat scratch fever. On the 7th day of taking meds I developed extreme neck pain when swallowing liquids or solids. Was taken off augmentin and am taking Skelaxin which is helping a bit. Will this ever go away? Will I always have to think about swallowing and pushing food or liquids down? So very painful in neck muscles front and back of neck. BTW I am in the tail end of bronchitis as well as having a depo-medrol injection in RA hip 3 weeks ago.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013