Had scabies on my groin area. Next day I have this red splotchy rash. Is this the cause for concern? Treatment ?

I had scabies for it bad on my groin area. Got permethrin cream used it began to clear up than one night I masturbated. I got a erection and a scab from the scabies ripped open. Irratated it extremely swelled a bit I left it alone. Next day I have this red splotchy rash from right under the head of the penis down the shaft and where my shaft and scrotum meets with it on my scrotum aswell it appears my body is trying to put those layed of skin back on but it just stays a red Mucousy membrane Plz Plz Plz help I'm suicidal at this points
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013