Had safe sex. Burning in penis during erection, stretching. Scan shows mild prostate enlargement. Suggestions?

Sir, Iam DM-2 type under control since 2 years. One month back safe sex with condom I felt burning of skin right side of penis shaft near rim. I visisted Skin& VD they doubted attack of HSV-2 taken antiviral for seven days and applied antifungal antibactiral ointment for 4-5 days and got some relief but again after one week sex with condom started burning of skin and the colour of skin was lightly black. Used local ointment for 7 days the colour natural now but the burning starts as soon as the skin is even slightly pushed back and forth . It continues till the foreskin is in movement and to some extant the burning comes to lessen after panis comes to flaccid. I see one nerve starts from ridge band is prominently red raised little than other nerves and it causes burning if it is touched and moved for masturbation. Besides I also observed that the perineum area of anus also mildly burns on sitting a for a while. No burning during pee or ejaculation. Normal color and no bad smell. Only on sexual erection and movement of slightly burning starts which is tolerable. Recently I feel due to burning feeling of stretching skin during sex, I ejaculate within 50 second of thrust which was not earlier till five minutes. It all happens right side near rim neck of Penis. Night erection in sleep occurs every night and feels no burning but if the skin is slightly pushed back for test purpose It starts burning till penis comes to flaccid state. Recently sonography shows mild prostrate enlargement. Urine test is normal. ESR =18 . Used Japani Oil for one month. Please help me and advise me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013