Had ruptured cerebral aneurysm. Had spinal tap done. Having lower back pain. Suggestions?

Hi I recently had a ruptured cerebral aneurysm and had a coiling proceedure done. They did a spinal tap to be able to find traces of blood in my fluid. Since the spinal tap I have had lower back pain everyday and in a couple of cases my legs have almost given out on me. The spinal tap was done about 3 weeks ago now. Should I be worried about this. I have researched the internet and have found that other people have experienced this as well.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013