Had rubbed penis tip inside vaginal lips. Could residual semen on penis cause pregnancy?

My partner rubbed the tip of his penis inside my vaginal lips, but there was no penetration. I'm almost certain there was pre-ejaculation and I too was very wet. He did not ejaculate anywhere near my vagina, but on his body. He wiped off the semen from his penis with a dry tissue. Would there be residual semen on his penis that could cause pregnancy if we repeated the same act later in the day, no penetration but rubbing around the vagina? Could I become pregnant from the first action described?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Mar 2016

In above type of sexual activity, chance of being pregnant is quite less. Though it depends on fertile days or ovulation time.

Precum or ejaculatory fluid on tip of penis contains small amount of sperm and may cause pregnancy in some percentage of women.

Here, you need to wait for next coming period. If it is delayed more than 7 days, you need to undergo one home pregnancy test to be sure.

Practice safe sex in future. Good luck.