Had routine endoscopy and colonoscopy, took AM vitamins. Why is abdomen paining and have watery stool?

Yesturday I had a routine (age 64) endoscopy and colonoscopy(Friday). I took my AM vitamins as usual on Wednesday because I failed to read the insructions completely until Wednesday proir to the procedures. During Thursdays cleanse of 4 Dulcolax tablets at noon then at 3pm beginning to drink Miralax 238g mixed with 2 quarts of orange gatorade every 20 minutes(which I completed about 6:15pm, I was very bloated and only started to defacate at 5:45pm and continued to do so every few minutes or so of small amounts of watery stool . I vomited about 1/2 cup clear acidic scretions Sometime after midnight, my abdomen stared hurting and continues to do so at this time on Saturday about 1:30pm. My question is; could the vitamins(which I should have stopped taking 5 days prior to procedure that be stuck in my transverse colon or anywhere in my colon?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013