Had rounds of high doses of antibiotics. Went through metal chelation. Go back to antibiotics?

I have been on 2 rounds of high doses antibiotics a total of 20 months feel they hurt but mostly helped me still have some symptoms quality of life affected but functional recent tests neg by CDC standards positive via igenex just went through heavy metal chelation till liver enzymes up afraid to go back on antibiotics again question is can I get better with more antibiotics or chronic Lyme just deal with it
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012