Had rough sexual intercourse. Torn frenulum, lesions and cuts, pus and rashes. Suggest?

Hello Doctor, Below the waist the last few days has been a domino effect of events. After a session of rough intercourse, I noticed what I could best describe as a raw penis, mainly the foreskin . The frenulum had torn, but then the cuts became little lesions with what I think is craters of pus? Now the frenulum is inflamed, but also a rash on the side of my scrotum? I have never had any sort of outbreaks of herpes and the fact this all happend after that session leaves me to wonde??
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013