Had rough sex and have odd sensation while urinating. Partner had Chlamydia. Suggestions?

On Saturday, my boyfriend gave me rough sex, and only yesterday and today i have this odd sensation whenever I urinate it feels as if something is trying to rip out of me during the end of my urination and its unbearable. We used protection halfway through and he told me he was clean of STI s/STD s. Also, 3 weeks ago, i had a different sexual partner, and this is the reason why he isn t mine anymore, he told me two days ago that he has just been cured of chlamydia . This has frightened me so much, I m afraid I have caught it and given it to my new sexual partner, i used protection with the infected partner. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013