Had rough sex. Feels dry and swollen vagina. Hurts during sex. Red, puffy labia with white blister. Looking for cure

Well I had somewhat rough sex Friday night with my boy friend. At some point I was a little dry and could feel the friction. Not too long after that we were done. Well when I got home I noticed I was swollen (which has happened before so I didn t think anything of it) well we had sex again Sautrday night and it hurt so we stopped. Well here it is Wednesday and my left labia is sore puffy red and has a small section of it looks like a little white blister I put vasaline on it and figure it will eventually heal then today it was hurting so I put triple antibiotic ointment on it. Is there anything I can to do speed up the process I m hoping to be able to have sex again soon.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012