Had rough oral sex, sore, stings while peeing, 3 bumps. Why is it ?

Hi There I had received oral sex 5 days ago . it was a lilttle bit rough but since then I been very sore after it . It stings when I pee and also got 3 lilttle bumps . the bumps not sore but i have been very sore to pee and Imm bit red , It is calming a small bit but still quiet sore . Can you please tell me what it is ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

Lesions as described by seems to be due to irritation. Don't worry about this.
You can apply gentian violet lotion or any antibiotic ointment.
It will heal with time and antibiotic application.During this period don't injure the lesions more.
If it worsens ,get opinion of dermatologist.

Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan