Had root canal treatment, having severe pain. How to get cured?

hi i had root canal treatment 3 weeks before ,during 1st sitting doctor removed all 3 nerves and took x ray .aftr that no pain , 2 nd sitting cleaning again and enlarged the canals with out anesthesia .after 2 nd sitting i had severe pain and taking antibiotics and pain killers almost 1 week .still the same pain is there .again i went to see the doctor and he irrigate the canals again ,still i ve same pain and taking pain killers .as the x ray show s there is no broken instrument and the canals cleaned up to tip ..please help me..i dnt finished my root canal
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013