Had rolled ankle and pains. MRI shows tear of anterior talofibular ligament. Treatment.

Hi, I rolled my ankle Playing foot ball 12 weeks ago. My mri says. 1. Probable large hemarthrosis . 2. Mild talisman contusion. 3. Mild tenosynovotis of the peroneal tendons with equivocal findings for partial tear of the peroneus brevis. 4. Complete tear of the anterior talofibular ligament with replacement by synovitis and effusion with probable blood products producing filling defects. 5. Probable tear of the calcanaeofibular ligament. It has been 12 weeks and my Dr keep pushing surgery back. My ankle is still swollen hurts like crazy and stopped prescribing me pain killers when I told him it still hurts and keeping me from sleeping through the night. What should I do? Get a new orthopaedic? I m ready for surgery to be done with so I can play soccer in college this fall.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013