Had robotic hysterectomy. Had seroma later. Now having seromas with free pelvic fluid, headache, increased heartrate. Normal?

I had a full robotic hysterectomy and had a seroma 7 days later. It dissapated and now I am 6 weeks post op and have two small seromas with a trace of free pelvic fluid, this finding by a sonogram. My doctor said that this is normal, but I have had two nights where I woke up with my heart racing and now a tremedous headache . Do you think this is normal as he says or should I get a second opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013