Had right ovary removed. Kidney diagnosis says mild right renal pelvictasis without hydronephrosis. Matter of concern?

Hi. I am a 29 yr old female. I had a huge endometrioma removed from my right ovary about 7 months ago. My right ovary had to be removed too. I went for a routine ultrasound check up last week. The results say my uterus and left ovary look fine. But there is a mild problem on my right kidney. The diagnosis says mild right renal pelviectasis without hydronephrosis . Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012