Had right molars taken out due to pain in lower jaw. The pain has reoccurred. Cure?

Please I had all right molars taken out in September because I developed any acute throbbing pain emanating from my right lower jaw spreading down to my lips and tongue the dentist failed to remove one molar ending up being referred to the dental surgeon who removed the it in November 2012. After that the pain went way then in January this year I suddenly started to severe pain on the same side again it s very severe pain I even went to A&E where I had strong pain killers It seems like if ian put on antibiotics the pain will go away for 2-3weeks then it comes yesterday the pain came back again it s so severe I was seen and was told that I my lower right side is swollen what can I do as it aim awake due to this severe pain help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013