Had right mastectomy with chemo and radio therapy, on Tamoxifen. Sharp pain and snap sound in back ribs during yoga. What is it ?

45 year old female. Had right mastectomy 2009 with 6 months chemo & 3 mths radiotherapy . Currently on Tamoxifen . In 2010 I experienced sharp pain & snap sound in back ribs thoracic region during yoga. Treated by physio & subsided. Pain recurred 6 mths later treated by physio. Pain recurred 3 mths ago & physio hasn t resolved it. Had fall playing hockey in June 2012 & broke right elbow. Annual ultrasound & mammograms normal. Started calcium & Vit D supplements last year due to low results. Could this be bone cancer ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013