Had rhizotomy on lower back on right side of spine. Worsening pain radiating from back to hip and legs. What's wrong ?

Hi I had a rhizotomy done on jan.10th in my lower back on the right side of my spine , they went on 4 different areas but I don t know exactly how many nerves they burnt. My pain is so much more worse that before the procedure was done and here it is feb. 17th and can t seem to get any comfort for the pain no matter what I do. The pain is all of the time, it never goes away and sometimes it radiates from the back around the hip and down into the upper part of my legs......did something go wrong with this procedure ? I understand that the nerves will grow back in time but I didn t expect to get worse from having this done. Thank You for listeninng AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013