Had rhinoplasty on lower lateral cartilage. Suggested to leave nasal bones untouched due to osteogenesis imperfecta. Guide to fix nose profile

hi there, last year i underwent rhinoplasty on the lower lateral cartilage only (bulbous tip), after being advised i should leave my nasal bones (i have a lack of bridge) untouched due to my bone condition Osteogenesis Imperfecta. the healing process and recovery time has been fantastic with no complications, however, due to being unsatisfied with the final result i am currently now looking at other alternatives to fixing my nose profile. dermal fillers have been considered and i m just wanting a second opinion on this? i think would this particular procedure would give the more desired affect than removing the very small bump on my nasal bone through surgery. is it also a safer alternative?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013