Had rhinoplasty for crooked nose, swelling reduced, pea size bump on the left side, one nostril larger than the other. What to do ?

hi i JUST HAD rhinoplasty about a month ago my nose was crooked and i had a bump and the tip was very low....well its looking OK i guess , as the swelling has gone down some I have a baby pe size bump I can feel on the left side and one of my nostrils is larger than the other ,,,,seeing the surgon on the 22 but wondering what I should do to help this go away ....Massage it ? tape it????
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013