Had revisional upper eyelid surgery via incisional method. Crease line seems to be dropped. What is the cause?

I had a revisional upper eyelid surgery via incisional method 2 weeks ago. I started to head back to gym again for moderate cardio (after 13 days) and I am not sure if I am a little paranoid..the crease line seems to have dropped a little lower the next day (which worries me as I did a revision to increase the height of the crease). Could it be due to exercise or is it due to reduction in swelling , hence the crease looks lower?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012