Had removed Lipoma, have drainage with pain. Is the healing process slow for diabetic?

i had lipoma removed two months ago I still have draniage it burns like crazy...The pain gets so bad it wake me up at night i sit up rest of night.. IS this normal The lipoma was size of grapefruit on left leg inner thign i had out paient surgery 11-21-12. Yes I am dibectic i no healing time is slower but am I still suppose have leakage. On december 24 Surgery call said it has affection preudomonas I my husband start pack wound with Daskin soultion per dr request he change 3 times a day. home health comes twice a week as well... is this normal skin around it is sore after two months of tapping i consider is not right
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013