Had redenned foiliate papillae. Why is tip of tongue burning? Is it dangerous?

I have a redenned foiliate papillae. I went to an oral surgen and ENT - but told me its nothing to work about. They are slightly reddish (one of them is completely reddish, the other 2 are slightly) - when I say reddish I mean there are no taste buds there. It has been like that for more than a month and I am only getting more worried. I saw no change. WHen I became conscious of it, I have a burning tongue at the tip. It comes and goes... but its a mild burning sensation. I can also see very tine red dots there... this is towards the tip, middle of the tongue. I had B complex for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes I feel it may have improved SLIGHTLY but not so much to notice. Can this be a normal appearance of foliate papillae? Or could this signal something dangerous? I am not able to go to my ENT again thinking he might get annoyed me going back to him for the 3rd time with the same problem. I just needed a reassurance if it takes a few months for it to go away.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012