Had red dots and scab on calf. Will the yellow part clear off?

yes i have a scab on my left caff and before that i had all these red but not super red dot s but not pipples on my legs i work at a school with little kids an i partyed alot an skiped showers but after i made sure to shower every day i noticed that my legs things where gone but had left over marks from either me picking at it so much puss and clear somtimes yellowish stuff came out but that for the most part is gone! TODAY i noticed one spot on the left cafe and i saw this little black whole about the size of the end of a pen so i took a safety pin mid size one heated it up till it was organe red and then put acohol on it and then slow pushed down on the black whole area it went right it but kept going with no pain i felt like i broke threw couple layers of skin an maybe muscle but no pain so when i put it out there was no blood just felt funny cause i stuck it that far in! so i tryed it again an again nothing no blood just one time little white stuff came up with the pin!! so i tryed to pinch that area and clear and liqued blood came out more so around the area then it did from the little black whole! i am freaking out casue i have seen this thing where kid had somthing like this but way bigger whole so the put peatnut butter over it an it turned out to be a warm and the peatnutbutter i guess keep it from getting air!! CAN you please give me an idea of what it is so i can sleep before going into the DR. tomrrow morning!!!???
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012