Had red bump that faded on picking, reappeared as yellow, itchy, big, clear bubble, had taken mupirocin, vanished, resurfaced

I had a small, red bump that I picked at and it faded for a month. All of a sudden, I got a big, clear bubble with a little bit of yellow. It was really itchy! My doctor prescribed me mupirocin and it went away. Then I got it back 2 weeks later and it is soooo itchy! I finally just picked it off (gross, I know!) and a bunch of clear liquid came out. Today, it is really itchy and no longer a clear bubble, but a red itchy bump with a scab. What is it?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012