Had rashes and redness on breasts. Done partial hysterectomy. No history of breast cancer. What may be wrong?

I had a rash that came on over night on my upper right breast it was bright red it has been a week and has just about disappeared I went to the doctor today for my blood work results on my hormones I had a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago. and when I showed her the rash she examed me and it hurt when she touched she wants to see me again in two weeks I don't have any history of breast cancer in my family only colon cancer should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013