Had radical prostatectomy previously. Having symptoms of UTI. On ciprofloxacin. Having occassional minor bleeding. See urologist?

I am a male who had a radical prostatectomy 4 years ago. One week ago, I started having symptoms of a UTI , and my primary care doctor put me on a ten day regimen of Ciprofloxacin six days ago. While the urgency and burning are exponentially better, I still have occasional minor bleeding when straining and pushing out the last few drops. Is this a major issue, and should I see my urologist?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013