Had quad bypass. Cath found 3 bypass grafts have failed, had to get 3 stents. Is diet the cause ?

I had quad bypass just 3 years ago...had a cath last week and found that 3 of the bypass grafts have failed and i had to get 3 stents. My cardio is blaming diet solely for diet hasn t been perfect, but pretty damn close to it. What else could be going on besides diet to cause 3 grafts to fail in just 3 years. I m 39 and I only weigh 170 lbs and I m 5 8 tall. Family history is there. Is there something else going on that could cause my body to build up plaque so quickly?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012