Had pus from ears, have bumps, used new earrings, hypoallergic earrings. Help?

My daughter had her ears pierced in Sept. 2012. Its now March we had no issues the first 8 weeks. Here eecently we noticed that while her right ear is fine her left ear has a bump on the back and when i take her earring out puss comes out. I have been cleaning it with Claires ear care solution. HELP? They are hypoallergenic earrings from walmart.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that there is some infection in her piercing point.
Remove ear-ring from affected ear.
Do the dressing regular with antibiotic cream after proper cleaning.
If require your doctor will go for antibiotic medicine orally.
After healing go for ear-ring again.
Ok and bye.