Had punch on bridge nose repeatedly, with yellow bruise, bleeding. Now have nausea, dizziness, vomiting. Related?

Hi, my partner was punched on the bridge of his nose between his eyebrows repeatedly about two weeks ago. He hasn't had any problems short of a little yellow bruising and some bleeding the night of the event. Now tonight after a normal day my nose leant on the spot he had been punched and now he is complaining of nausea, dizziness and has now vomited quite substantially. Could his nose have anything to do with this nausea and dizziness?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013