Had pulmonary valve replaced, uncomfortable sternum, bone yet to be healed. Does taking baby Aspirin have an effect?

I had my pulmonary valve replaced about a month is a porcine pig valve and I feel as if I am back to normal. My chest bone(sternum) still gets uncomfortable at times and I feel like pot would soothe the pain. My cardiologist said my inside repairs would heal in 7-10 days and that my right ventricle was already back to normal size and function; so that leaves the bone to heal which is suppose to be 6 weeks and my scar which is pretty much healed up. Now if all that leaves me to is my bone to heal I can t imagine that it (smoking pot out of a vaporizer, leaving all carcinogens behind) could go to wrong, but correct me if I m wrong. I am taking a baby aspirin and I don t know if that would have an effect either.?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012