Had pulmonary embolism and on Warfarin. Taking Tinz injection for dropping INR. Reason?

hello my name is amy, i had a pulmonary embolism about 6 weeks ago and have been on warfarin. lately my INR dropped to 1.5 so i had to take more warfarin and take tinz injections, and went back for bloods 3 days later and it had dropped again to 1.4, so i have still been taking the injection. yesterday i had testes again and have not heard from the wafarin nurses to tell me if i can stop the injections or not? why would it be still dropping and why have they not got back to me?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013