Had pterygium surgery on eye. Having vision change, blurry vision, droopy eyelid. Vision change permanent?

Hi, I had pterygium surgery on my right eye 2 weeks ago. My vision has gone from 20/15 to 20/30, is blurry, and the eyelid is droopy. How much time does it usually take for the eye to go back to normal after the operation. The pterygium was not significantly large. When can I consider the vision change to be due to something permanent and not just my eye recovering from surgery?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM portal.
you have to get your eye checked up as 2 weeks after surgery you should be absolutely fine any defect in vision is important.Get in touch with the operating surgeon soon.