Had ptb, took prescribed medication. Stopped after series of tests. Again feeling the symptoms back pain, shortness of breath and coughing. Should I take same medicines again?

I have had ptb 3 years ago my doctor prescribed me quadtab, i took it for 3 months and fixcom 3 for another month. after 4 months of medication my doctor said that i am already well so he told me that i could stop taking those medicines that was after a series of check ups, x rays and tests. but now i am feeling the symptoms again, back pains shortness of breath and coughing, please tell me if i can take those medicines again thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012