Had protected vaginal sex, unprotected oral, have symptoms of HIV, lymph nodes swollen under the jaw, collar bone and knee. Worry?

hi doctor. in africa I had protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral. afyer tow weeks I had all the symptoms of hiv . I took a 4th generation test at 68 days, pcr rna at 69 days, 4th generation at 90 days and 4th generation at 6 months. all tests were non reactive. I have ly ph nodes swollen under the jaw and also above collar bone and knee . and these are swollen and like bullets foe the past nine months from the onset of symptoms. I realize that pgl is attached to hiv. shall u worry or relax?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013