Had protected vaginal intercourse, scratches on skin of penis,sore throat, joint pain. What are the risks?

Dear Doctor 2 Months ago, I had protected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker in Thailand. During foreplays, she rubbed her vagina against my penis for 5-10 seconds.No penetration at all: I had no erection at this stage. After sex, I have noticed a very small scratch on the skin of penis. But no cut or bleeding... 2 weeks after this incident I had light sore throat (during 1 week), stiff neck and joint pain (2 weeks) Can you please assess my risk ? Have you already heard about a transmission case this way ? I am very woried. Thanks in advance for your help Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012