Had protected sex with unknown partner, semen touched in hand. Is there risk of HIV?

Hii Doctor, I am Jacob male 25 years, recently i go to a massage center where a lady boy massaged me followed with frottage, rubbing his penis with mine & later on oral sex with condom (i am receiver), after my ejaculation he removed the condom & on the same time he also achieved ejaculation, my worries as below 1) If his precum touch my penis opening 2) If some of his semen flushed on my penis opening 3) While removing condom if he has precum/semen in hand what will be my risk for HIV considering him as HIV positive
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013