Had protected sex with sex workers. Got sore throat, on and off rashes, dryness in throat. Am I infected by HIV ?

hi. i had protected sex with sex workers 4-5 times and i believe that the condoms didnt break or slipped. the last encounter was in december 2012. the sex workers told me that they r free of hiv (not reliable at times) in february 2nd week,i started to get sore throat without cold and headache. then came rashes (a mini one) n went off within 2-3 days. i hv meet doctors n they said i might be infected by bacterias. i am still hvg mild headache n i visited ENT specialist last week n the doc told me that im having sinus prob n there is no soreness at my throat and it is normal. but it is dried ( dehydration ). why am i hvg these symptoms, am i infected by hiv? i just had protected vaginal sex n no oral o anal sex. but there was kissing. what r my chances? am i free of hiv?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013