Had protected sex with sex worker, developed rashes, cough, cold and Sinusitis. Chances of HIV?

sir i tried to have sex with a female sex worker.n i had a little rashes(broken skin not any kind of blood visible) on my inner upper thighs.i couldnt make out how to do it n quited in nxt 2 min n removed the double layer of condom.never the condom broked and i masterbated after that.after that i stared worrying about hiv n felt bad.and after seven week i had a little throat infectionand cold followed with cough which comes up only 5 times a i started feeling worried about that again because of that i am not eating anything. and i had acute sinustis last mnth which got treated after few medication .my question is is it possible to acquire hiv like this way) ???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013