Had protected sex with sex worker. Experiencing symptoms of HIV. Tests negative. When to take another test?

hi doctor, my query is with respect to HIV. i had a protected sex with a sex worker exact 12 weeks back. though it was protected but still feels something went wrong dont know exactly since i was drunk at that time. the intercourse did not last for more than five min. Later after 4 weeks of exposure i started suspecting HIV, since i was experiencing all such symptoms associated with HIV ( Fever, throat pain, skin rashes , muscles ache , fatigue and tiredness, abdominal pain ) . for almost one or two weeks. to confirm i took HIV test after 5th week ( ELISA ) which came out to be negative, later to reconfirm once again after 6th Week i took another test ( Western blot) which also came out to be negative. I was feeling more anxious also always reading and surfing the information on net , what i ever i read seems to be associated with me. after taking two test i was feeling better and now after it 12 weeks over, i started again thinking on that due to other symptoms, now day again i feel pain in muscle and joints and major from the last one week my urine is dark brown color. i m seriously worried and afraid to take another test now. additional information i drink lot of water so dark urine cannot be due to dehydration , and every day morning i drink 1 ltr of warm water, and recently i m under stress also due to my official tensions. Request to please advice on the same.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013