Had protected sex with a stranger and condom broke. Itchy throat, fever and hot flashes are related?

I had protected sex with a stranger and the condom broke and when i realized it broke pulled out and stopped. the sex had only been for 10-12 minutes long and ever since then I have been worried to death that I may have HIV . I have experiences knots in my stomach , low grade fever tempature reaching 100.4 degrees lasted for one day, hot flashes at night, itchy throat , and temporarily coughing. I asked her if she was clean and she said yes but I got tested anyway and the results came back negative for everything including HIV but I was told to retest again in 3 months which has been very nerve racking for me I wanted to know if I could possibly get tested earlier and the percentage of those results accuracy for HIV
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012