Had protected sex with a astranger, having fear of STD as vaginal fliud has contact with skin. Done oral sex. Should I be worried and check a hygiene clinic soon?

Hi, the other day I had a one-night stand with a female. We used protection and had sex three times, each time using a new condom. I’m kind of worried about getting an STD because some vaginal fluid came on my base of my penis and rubbed a little bit on her vagina lips . I also touched my face (a little while after fingering her) to use my saliva as lubricant for the condom. She also gave me oral for ten seconds, not longer then that, before I stopped her because I didn’t have a condom on at that point. I noticed no odd marks or anything on her (red marks/bumps), she seemed fairly clean, but I’m still worried since I have no idea if I did get anything because she is a stranger. Should I be worried and check a hygiene clinic soon. We had sex 24 hours ago…
Asked On : Wed, 15 Feb 2012