Had protected sex using condom, didn't climax inside the vagina. Having late periods. Pregnancy tests negative. Still be pregnant?

my period came on 12th oct and the flow was negligible,so it again came on 31st oct...nice flow.i had protected sex around 10th nov,we used a condom,though it lasted for 2 mins,and he had to masturbate to cum after those two minutes,he masturbated for around 7-8 minutes after coming out from me to cum.my periods are now 18 days late....i had done two tests already,both negative....m scared i dont wanna get pregnant...also its not easy to see a doc,,mom accompanies me...plz help.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Though 2 repeated tests are negative, you should get another pregnancy test done this time with early morning sample of urine. Your periods seem to be irregular..12thOct, 31st Oct, further dates are not provided, so you need to see a doctor for that, you can simply tell your mom your periods are irregular. Just in case you do happen to be pregnant( chances seem negligible), remember an early detection helps solve problems better.