Had protected sex, took I-pill and have Pre menstrual symptoms, due for periods. Am I pregnant?

Hello, I had protected sex on Februrary 17th (however we weren t sure if the condom broke). That same day (about 13 hours later), I took Next Choice One Dose (morning after pill ) just to be safe. I ve had all the symptoms of PMS , and my period is due today but I haven t had it yet. I m really paranoid I m pregnant. I took a test this morning and it was negative (but I m sure it is too soon to tell). Is it normal to not have period yet with Plan B? Or am I pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013