Had protected sex, taken morning after pill. Anal bleeding, constipation. Stomach gurgling, head pain. Pregnant?

Hi, so on the 27th of October I had sex and I am not sure if the condom broke or not. I was very worried about being pregnant so i took the morning after pill 3 days after having sex. It is now about a week after taking the pill and i got my period yesterday. I can t take a pregnancy test yet as the beginning of my last period was on the 19th of October. Since getting my period yesterday using a tampon is quite uncomfortable and painful to insert and remove and I though this my be to the fact that this was my first time having sex? I am quite sure the morning after pill made me constipated as I didn t go for around 6 or so days. This afternoon I was bleeding from the anus and this was quite a lot of bright red blood and has continued for a few hours in just a small amount now. I was thinking the effect from the morning after pill may have caused the constipation to lead to hemorrhoids? Although i have also had stomach gurgling for a week and sharp head pains when titled back and forward? Can you please help do you believe I am pregnant? I am fairly sure the condom didn t break but not 100% sure.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012