Had protected sex right after periods, started bleeding again with clots. Is it mid cycle bleeding?

Hello, the last time i had my period was February 8th to the 14th. I had protected sex with my boyfriend February 17th. On February 24th we were having protected sex and the condom had blood on it. It is now the 28th and I am still bleeding . It comes out every once and a while as a liquidy dark brown/dark red color with clots sometimes. I don t know what is going on. I have had irregular periods so I m thinking maybe its just mid cycle bleeding? My cycle is usually longer than 28 days.. 40 days sometimes. Can you explain what you think this bleeding might be from, maybe rough sex?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013