Had protected sex, penis irritation when urinating, taken antibiotic. Reason?

i had intercourse with lady with condom,after reaching my home i had kidney stone size 4mm and i took medicine ,after week i scand my kidney stone i dont have kidney stone now but before 10days iam having irrtation in my penis mouth were urine passes and i consult my doctor he gave antibiotic medicine and iam taken more than three days but still i have irrtation in penis mouth.i dont have any dicharge from penis,pls tell what will be reasons for this irrtation
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012