Had protected sex, not used birth control, lower back pain, stomach ache. What is the problem?

I had sex 3 days ago with my boyfriend and we used a condom. It was my third time. I m not on birth control of any sort. The day after I had a discomforting lower back pain , it wasn t really painful. Also, I had a uncomfortable stomach ache. Today (3rd day since sex) I feel really gassy and full, and I have this weird pulsating feeling in my stomach; I still have a bit of the lower back pain. What s the problem here? Is it possible I m pregnant? I m really worried since I m only 15.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012