Had protected sex just after periods. Bad stomach aches. Can I be pregnant ?

Hi I had sex on Thursday and my boyfriend wore a condom an pulled out before anything happened but I am really scared of being pregnant and I have been having really bad stumache aches and just really scared. I finished my period the day before we had sex. Is there any chance im pregnant? My friends are saying I am just ovulating and that s why my stumache hurts and there s no chance of being pregnant and I m sketchig myself out. Help please
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012